PEOPLE FORUM WORKGROUPS
Enjoy being part of our team...
The Forum for People is about working together to create and develop yourself and create opportuities. We have therefore created three types of forum workgroups which our members can participate in...Innovators Workgroup...Collaboration Workgroup...Networking Workgroup...
To join our Workgroups you must first join our Forum for People at the Bronze, Silver or Gold Level. General qualities you will need to become a Workgroup Member are:
- A strong motivation and desire to achieve and develop.
- A committed Team player.
- A positive outlook on life plus expertise or life/business experience that will benefit fellow members.
- A generous attitude - willing to share knowledge and experience in working with and supporting others.
- A realisation that you don’t have all the answers with an ability to listen, learn and participate.
- A serious commitment to and a preparedness to complete actions in preparation for the next meeting and agree to adapt in order to achieve personal and team success.
- A commitment to meet with other members at an agreed time each month for a 6 month period.
Why are our forum workgroups unique?
Our uniqueness is as a result of our community of businesses, consultants, specialists, professionals, trades, trainers, people and innovators, therefore we are able to offer a diverse spectrum of interest and expertise. This means that our members can become facilitators and coaches by progressing through our levels or direct entry through our reviews.
Either way this means that we can provide a platform for people to learn and teach others and create an income for delivering programmes or events. We pay our members to deliver our programmes if they have achieved an acceptable standard and you will receive between £400 and £1050 per day. Our aim is to use our workgroups and levels to develop a new way of learning and training, as we believe that together anything is possible...
Why you should consider joining a Workgroup
- Discovery: A Workgroup provides the platform to test yourself, and resolve challenges in a confidential and supportive environment.
- Expand Experience and Expertise: Work on yourself using our experience and other group members to work smarter and achieve your personal and career goals.
- Maximise Success: No one has all the answers. Career and personal success takes vision, experience and best practice. This is an opportunity to combine the workgroups intelligence and experience to accelerate your learning experience and progress successfully to the next level. A Forum Workgroup can help you see the whole picture and focus on real issues, avoiding mistakes and wasting effort. Very often good opportunities become bogged down with everyday problems within life and you can forget what really matters. If these are not recognised, this alone can have a major negative impact on your success.
- Overcome Isolation: It can be very lonely having ambitions and aspirations but not always being able to break down barrier after barrier to make things happen. Your friends and family do not understand your dreams and frustrations and it is often difficult to know who to turn to for support. However, every one of our workgroup members understands exactly how you feel, some will have been there before and can offer the appropriate support and already know that... together anything is possible...
- Build Value: As well as working with a Workgroup team to develop yourself, your Specialists or Tiger Coach can work with each member individually. In these one-to-ones the member and coach discuss, among other things, how each member is performing in the team and provide coaching to address any issues and add significant personal value of being in the forum.
Why are Workgroups so powerful?
The combination of peer advice offered at our meetings, by outside experts and through one-to-one coaching sessions, make membership a unique, powerful and cost effective proposition. It has tangible benefits that help individuals build value and achieve success.
|Workgroup Type||Programme||Duration ( Months)|
|People Workgroups||Bronze Programme||12|
|People Workgroups||Silver Programme||12|
|People Workgroups||Gold Programme||12|
|Collaboration Workgroups||Open Programme||Variable|
|Networking Workgroups||Open Programme||Variable|
Note: Payments can be made as a lump sum or monthly instalments to view prices please sign up free and download the Price List from the PDF Library.
Silver and Gold Forum Members who have been through our programmes or can demonstrate the appropriate level of understanding will be entitled to register as a resource for delivery of the our programmes and will receive delivery payments of between £400 to £1050 per day depending on the workgroup.
Bronze and Silver Forum Members can also register to facilitate as part of their training to develop to the next level and receive a payment of between £180 and £450 per day again depending on the workgroup.
If you are interested in delivering some of our programmes please contact us and one of our Specialist or Tiger Coaches will contact you.