INNOVATION FORUM WORKGROUPS
Together anything is possible...
The Forum for Innovation is about working together to create and develop innovative product and service business opportuities. We have therefore created three types of forum workgroups which our members can participate in: Innovation Workgroups... Collaboration Workgroups... Networking Workgroups.
To join our Workgroups you must first join our Forum for Innovation at the Bronze, Silver or Gold Level. General qualities you will need to become a Workgroup Member are:
- A strong motivation and desire to succeed and build value in business.
- A committed Team player.
- A positive outlook on life plus expertise or life/business experience that will benefit fellow members.
- A generous attitude - willing to share knowledge and experience in working with and supporting others.
- A realisation that you don’t have all the answers with an ability to evaluate problems to achieve the best solution.
- A serious commitment to creating a successful business and a preparedness to complete actions in preparation for the next meeting and agree to adapt in order to achieve personal and team success.
- A commitment to meet with other members at an agreed time each month for a minimum period of 6 months.
Why are our forum workgroups unique
Our uniqueness is a result of our diverse community of businesses, consultants, specialists, professionals, trades, trainers, people and innovators. Which means that we are able to offer a wide spectrum of interest and expertise and also offer our members the opportunity to become facilitators and coaches by progressing through our levels or direct entry through our reviews.
Either way this means that we can provide a platform for people to learn, teach others and create an income for delivering programmes or events. If our members have achieved an acceptable standard we will pay them to deliver our workgroup programmes as either a coach or facilitator.
Our innovation workgroups also allow you to own share capital for your involvement which will grow with success. Our aim is to use our workgroups and levels to develop a new way of learning and training, to create income for our members, as we believe that together anything is possible...
Why you should consider joining an Innovation Workgroup
- Discovery: A Workgroup acts as a group of stakeholders operating under one of our umbrella Ltd Companies, providing the platform to test new ideas, and resolve challenges in a confidential and supportive environment.
- Expand Experience and Expertise: Work on ideas using our experience and other group members to create a revenue stream; work smarter and be part of an exceptional team and successful business.
- Maximise Success: No one has all the answers. Business success takes vision, experience and best practice. This is an opportunity to combine the workgroups intelligence and experience to create a winning business. A Forum Workgroup can help you see the whole picture and focus on real issues, avoiding mistakes and wasting effort. Very often good opportunities become bogged down with everyday problems within the business and life. If not recognised, this alone can have a major negative impact on your success.
- Overcome Isolation: It can be very lonely having ideas but not being able to break down barrier after barrier to turn them into reality. Your friends and family do not understand your dreams and frustrations and it is often difficult to know who to turn to for support. However, every one of our workgroup members understands exactly how you feel, some will have been there before and can offer the appropriate support and already know that... together anything is possible...
- Build Value: As well as working with a Workgroup team to develop a successful strategy, your Specialists or Tiger Coach can work with each member individually. In these one-to-ones the member and coach discuss, among other things, how each member is performing in the team and provide coaching to address any issues and add significant personal value of being in the forum.
Why are Innovation Workgroups so powerful?
The combination of peer advice offered at our meetings, by outside experts and through one-to-one Consultancy/Coaching Sessions, make membership a unique, powerful and cost effective proposition. It has tangible benefits that help individuals build a business that they could only have a vision of on their own.
Cost of our Workgroups
|Workgroup Type||Member Level||Payment in Full (inc VAT)||10 Monthly Paymments (inc VAT)|
Note: One off annual Payments for memberships must be paid via bank transfer, Cheque or PayPal. Please select the appropriate option at our check out.
*NOTE: We have structured the fees so that you receive money back when you participate in our Innovation Workgroups which makes them extremely attractive. Fees will be paid up front or monthly and based on your attendance you will receive a lump sum payment for your delivery or participation in the Workgroup on completion of the 12 month programme. These payments will be £720 for Bronze members £1223 for Silver and £2423 for Gold. Reducing the Workgroup programme costs to £45, £2005 and £5817 respectively.
In addition to this you will receive shares in the Workgroup Company formed if a successful outcome is achieved. Your fee will purchase you up to 10% share capital for your involvement with the option to purchase further shares if available.